Monday 20 October 2014

#ReasonsWhyINeedASaviour

For a while now I have been writing private notes on the above hashtag. It has been often to remind myself how lost I would be without Jesus Christ and the work He did for me at Calvary. I will occasionally share some of these notes and urge anyone who wants to be a part of this to write a note with the hashtag and I will share it as we go. Let us tell the world of the ways in which we have seen Christ work in our lives. God Bless xx

Have you ever had someone drive you to the foot of the Cross?

Has anyone ever made you run to Christ?

 Not because they have pointed you to Him and encouraged you to pursue Him. But because someone hurt and damaged you so bad that you realized only by clinging to Christ would you survive, that Christ is the only answer?
That Christ is the only one fully able and willing to pick up the broken pieces of you and heal you.

 I had that one person in my life, a thorn in the flesh that drove me to the foot of the Cross more times than I can count and more times than they will ever know. Because even when I thought I was okay, sometimes I felt as of the pieces of me that had been glued back together were about to become undone again, piece by piece…and it hurt.

 It is during these times that I clung to the Cross and Christ reminded me “It is finished,” and that His work is complete.


 He holds me in the palms of His hands and now I know that nothing and no one in this world can ever break me

No comments:

Post a Comment